A New Look

Category:

Hi, its been a while since my last post...

Its mostly because I've been busy with work and was too lazy to write =_= (main reason...)


If you've notice, the old post have all been deleted...
It's mostly because I've gain a new perspective or look in life :)
Before this I just write about unimportant or random things in my life...
When I read back those post I thought "Man, I'm I THAT pathetic and whiny about life?" :( and then I've started to remember the good times I've had :) and I thought, "I've should have write that than flaming about life..."


Well, after this I'll try to write good memories and only some bad ones (as a reminder) about my life and maybe some poems (I haven't done that in a while) :)


Well, here's a new look in LIFE :D


P/S: Only the facebook button is functioning :)

Comments (2)

hahah, dah tuh p letak banyak2 profile button wat pee?

Hahahahha,, memang skali dgn theme nie...